Monday 25 November 2013

When I Grow Up

When i grow up i want to go to UPM (Universiti Putra Malaysia) in that place i will learn veterinary medicine so i can become a veterinarian i get to save animals which is my dream. and while i'm there i'm gonna participate in ekuin which is horse riding which is awesome but of course i have to pay every month and clubs i'm gonna join martial arts and sports i'm gonna do archery . cant wait till i grow up and by grow up i mean turn 18 and to make that dream come true i have to focus on my studies especially science and math ugh! i love science but i hate math i love counting and everything it's just i'm lazy to be focus on math and thats gonna change i'm gonna be focus so i can make my dream come true i'll try my best  i'll fight for my dream wish me luck guys XOXO