Tuesday 5 November 2013

Bboy Dude :)

Based on the title i'l be talking bout a dude that i met which is a hip hop dancer , his great at it trust me this is how i met him i was just scrolling down my friend's timeline and i saw a vid that my friend share its a dance vid which is obvious so i watch it and in that vid the bboy dude was the tallest one there so i got my eyes on him he was amazing so i add him as a friend on fb and started chatted with him so then i show my BFF some of my conversation with him my BFF keep saying that he is interested in me i think it's not possible cause i just start talking to him , but, even if he is.. i wont became his girlfriend not because i dont like him that way i kinda have a tiny crush on him  but i dont really like online dating and we did'nt go to the same school so no.. thanks for reading.. XOXO